A New Era For Mental Health and Wellness
An organization can only succeed if its employees consistently give their best. That’s why it’s important to give your team members the tools they need to succeed in their personal and professional lives. For many companies, that means offering an Employee Assistance Program.
What Is An Eap?
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is an employee benefit that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related challenges that may adversely impact their job performance, physical health, or mental and emotional well-being. This service extends to the immediate family members of the employee that live within the household.
Not all EAPs are created equal. Covenant Workplace Solutions’ EAP is a completely confidential, full-service wellness benefit that focuses on improving company productivity by having healthy, engaged, and thriving employees.
Whether your organization has one location or several in multiple states, our preferred provider network of thousands of providers across the country has you covered wherever your employees may be.
- Life Changes
- Addictive Behaviors
- Problems at Work
- Work-Life Balance
- Troubled Teens Child
- Behavior Issues & Trauma
- Eating Disorders
- Relationship Issues & Divorce
- And More…
Meeting You Where You Are
We offer a full suite of low-touch to high-touch wellness solutions, providing a 360-degree lifestyle wellness experience.
- Individual login portal
- Virtual or in-person counseling
- Virtual or phone life coaching
- 24/7/365 mental and emotional support
- Interactive self-help courses
- Downloadable worksheet toolkits
- Financial consulting, tools, and resources
- Legal consulting, tools, and resources
- Nutrition tools and education
- Fitness programming, tools, and education
- A host of wellness content, the latest research, and current news articles
- Monthly e-newsletters
- Custom EAP instructional videos and kickoff events
- Expedited scheduling
- Flexible program design terms
- Formal referral program for managers
- EAP materials to share with employees
- And more!
Investing In Employee Mental Health Is Good Business
Every $1 invested in mental health returns $4 directly to the organization’s bottom line. (World Health Organization)
- Predictable and consistent culture
- Increased employee morale and engagement
- Increased employee retention
- Increased motivation and performance
- Greater talent acquisition
- More time available for HR and managers to tackle other priorities
- Tangible impact on employee mental health
- Decreased employee turnover
- Decreased employee absenteeism (habitual absences)
- Decreased presenteeism (little-to-no-productivity)
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Fewer workplace accidents
From Challenges To Solutions
Problems are a part of life. Sometimes, finding the right path to overcome struggles can feel like an impossible, exhausting challenge. Our EAP is designed to help employees and their families cope, find the highest quality wellness support, and get back to thriving.
Most issues rarely exist on their own. Typically, it is many things occurring together that leads to mental health struggles. Our providers help clients look at the big picture, not just the immediate problem by itself. By observing the situation from all points of view, we can address the needs of an individual, couple, or family. Our goal is to help everyone achieve continued wellness and become the best version of themselves.
Complete the form below and one of our experts will be in touch for a free consult.